Sunday 21 March 2010

Two for the price of one



Two days worth of doodles in one ^_^

The first is a pikachu (obviously). I've been watching through the old anime with my little brother and wow! I had forgotten how awesome pokemon is! Even better than when I was younger =D

So I drew a pikachu - simply because I remember being able to draw one EXACTLY like in the cartoon when I was... I dunno...eleven? So I thought it would be easiest.

The top half is pretty good but its lega look a bit skelly to me =/ Oh well - no reference pics, what can I say?

Pokemon has such a special place in my heart ^_^ It was pokemon that pretty much taught me how to draw. I spent hours trying to perfect my sketches until they were just like the ones in my pokemon handbook. Happy time in my childhood =D

The pic underneath is the craft I made for today's Sunday school. I made the outlines in illustator then coloured one in with pencils for an example. It loses a bit of its charm in the scan though. Ah well, what can one do, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment