Wednesday 28 April 2010

Pokemon Doodles













Some humble offerings, sketched while waiting for Maya to render. No points for guessing what DS game I'm currently addicted to ^_~

It was Pokemon that actually started me on the path of drawing, so they hold a special place in my heart. Some of them are hard to draw though - Fearow, Graveller, I'm looking at you!

Mostly drawing the guys in my team currently (the oddish is actually a Gloom right now but I hate Glooms so I refused to draw one :P ), and down the bottom is the female trainer (i.e. who I'm currently playing as) from the new Heart gold/Soul Silver games.

OK, so I havent' update in a while - at least some of these updates have merit (Unlike the rubbish Pikachu I posted a while back XD). Oh, the joy of reference pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment