Wednesday 23 September 2009

The Challenge!

I am a twenty year old art student who is still struggling to translate my creative ideas from my head into reality, and I figure my final year is as good a time as any to try and teach myself good working habits.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not scatter brained or bad at time-management. I always meet deadlines for uni projects. I organise everything from dramas to discussion questions for the various things I help at at my church. I can even make sure the dinner's ready on time (Mostly). I just can't produce creative work off my own back very easily.

So - my challenge to myself: To produce at least one piece of artwork every day, even if it's just a doodle. Hopefully leading to an increase in personal creative productivity and development of good working habits.

My new motto: A doodle a day keeps stagnation away!

Here it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment