Thursday 24 September 2009

Doodle #1: It's Batman!


Number one is done! I just decided to do a quick copy/sketch of something which was right next to me, so here's a doodle of the Dark Knight himself from the cover of Batman:Year One by Frank Millar and David Mazzucchelli, done in black biro on the back pages of my diary (which coincidently doubles as my Dungeons and Dragons adventure-planning journal).

The graphic novel arrived fresh from amazon yesterday and I intend to read it and possibly include it as a source in my dissertation this year. Which is about superhero comics and their relevance in today's society. Y'know, just in case you were wondering...

Also: I've read the first few pages and I have to say I'm loving it so far :) Just, y'know, incase you were wondering that too...

Until tomorrow!

-MJ

No comments:

Post a Comment