Friday 2 October 2009

Doodle #10: AWESUM DnD ACSHUN!


Here's another little comic - kinda crappy but then I spent the whole day planning the first session for our new DnD adventure which starts tomorrow (And I am the DUNGEON MASTAAAA!) ... and consequently forgot about this untill like 5 minutes ago XD I did mean to work more on my quinzel scan, but meh. This was quicker and funner (ier).

Tis kinda crappier than yesterdays (I DID only do it in 5 minutes) but I like the free-stylin panel experimentation I have going on here ^_^ to be continued... possibly on my work shift tomorrow...

PS: All gnomes have an encounter power where they turn invisible when they get beat up (as Quinzel often does on account of her insatiable curiosity and her unobservant perception score of 2 XD ), which is why her foot is invisible. It's not cause I actually forgot to draw in her foot for ages then decided to leave it there and act like I meant to have it that way from the start. At all. XD

Okay, I am over0tired now and I can hear QI being watched in the next room. So I shall depart! DEPART I SAY, DEPART!

No comments:

Post a Comment