Thursday 15 October 2009

It's Presto!


Me and my little brother have recently become addicted to the 80s Dungeons and Dragons cartoon =D At first I thought it was awful, but I guiltily must admit that I now love it ^_^ And Presto is probably my favourite - although I wish he wasn't so frickin' underpowered compared to the rest of them. At least once an episode I end up yelling at the screen: You're the wizard! Why aren't you summoning a fireball or a magic missile from that hat?! What?! A mousetrap/bag of marbles/can of bug spray?! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!

(...which now leads me to think that a comic of me watching this show would be pretty funny too...)

But I can't stay mad at him, despite his ineptitude at sorcery. He's just too much of a cute li'l nerd! ^_^

"Alakazoodle! Oh no! I overdid the twiddling in my fingers and instead of conjuring some food I conjured a gargantuan red dragon! My bad!"

Seriously - he rocks XD

(Although I have to say - the fact that Eric the cavalier is continuously following him around, to the point of sharing a blanket when they go to bed one night annoys and kinda creeps me out o_0 I'm all like: "Eric! Leave Presto alone! Can't you see he wants to sit next to Diana the hot girl acrobat?!?!")

No comments:

Post a Comment